cbfs is a module for ColdBox that provides abstractions to any file system.
ColdBox File System Abstraction = cbfs
The cbfs module will enable you to abstract ANY filesystem within your ColdBox applications with a human, fluent, and consistent API. You can configure as many disks as you wish to represent file systems in your application. Each disk is backed by a storage provider and configurable within your ColdBox application. Each ColdBox Module can also provide and consume disks in an HMVC fashion.
Never worry about hard-coded paths or how to interact with different file systems or tiers, as your API will remain the same for each system.
The available storage providers are
- Local - A local file system storage provider.
- Ram - An in-memory file storage provider.
- S3 - An Amazon S3, Rackspace, Digital Ocean, or Google Cloud Storage provider.
- Lucee 5+
- Adobe ColdFusion 2018+
- Java 11+
And constructed with the following guidelines:
- Breaking backward compatibility bumps the major (and resets the minor and patch)
- New additions without breaking backward compatibility bump the minor (and reset the patch)
- Bug fixes and miscellaneous changes bump the patch
- Copyright by Ortus Solutions, Corp
- ColdBox, CacheBox, WireBox, and LogBox are registered trademarks of Ortus Solutions, Corp.
Ortus Solutions, Corp
The Box products and modules community for discussion and help can be found here:
Because of His grace, this project exists. If you don't like this, don't read it; it's not for you.
"Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God." Romans 5:5